Monday, September 24, 2007

I guess I'm a Working Mom now

In some ways I'm sad to be leaving the kids at night and in other ways, I'm thankful for the break. I've been working almost a week now and it's pretty easy from my standpoint. This week I only work two days, but I closed 2 nights last week. I forgot how much work goes into closing a retail store, but I lived with only being a little tired. So anyway, we are doing good.

We had company this weekend and it was nice. Sunday Robert cooked Mexican and it was so yummy! I love when he takes the time and cooks like that, so thanks honey for the yummy dinner! And we just spent the evening watching football. Both our teams won this week so it was a good football week in this house!

Well, the cleaning is calling so I should answer...

No comments: