Monday, April 28, 2008

Another weekend gone :(

Well another weekend is gone and I don't know where it went...anyone want to help me find it? In good news, that's another weekend closer to Disney World, so can we hurry up and get into May already.

For me this weekend was lots of fun. Friday night and Saturday I was at a PWOC retreat. Talk about spending time in fellowship and with the Lord. We had an organization called WOWW come and a Worship leader and they were all AWESOME! I really hope someday to be able to share more of what they gave to me this weekend.

In other news, I am working on getting my home certified to do daycare. It's really amazing the stuff they require for you to have other children in your home. One of the biggest things this is forcing is rearranging of schedules and furniture. We are moving the boys into the bigger room upstairs, making the smaller room an office/playroom and then making our front room the daycare room. I'm also working on getting the house ready for an inspection, writing contracts, and building an environment for children. Some of it seems tedious to me, but it's what they require so I will get it all done. I need to have most of it finished by the beginning of June.

This also means the boys will be getting a new bed. I don't know if I want to just do two separate twin beds, a bunk bed or what, so if anyone has any suggestion I'd love to hear them. I've decided that they need to start sleeping separately again, so that is why we've decided no matter what it will be two twin beds. I just don't know if I'd rather two separate beds or bunk beds. And I want to give them some choice in the matter since in all likely hood this will be their beds for some time to come. It's amazing what decisions really weigh on your heart as a mother.

Anyway, I'm hoping to really get back into the habit of this blogging thing, so hopefully you will see more of it soon.

No comments: