Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall Break, part 2

So I thought Fall Break couldn't get more interesting, but guess what....

I was wrong!

So, here is the story.

Saturday, we tired to get the kids to lay down for a nap. But around 2:30pm I give up trying to take a nap before work because the boys are just not napping. I leave Kaitlyn "napping" in my bed and proceed to take a shower. I get out of the shower around 2:45pm only to discover Kaitlyn is no longer "napping" in my bed, but I figure oh well. I go down stairs to get my work clothes and what not. I'm downstairs, about 15-20 minutes, before I head back up to my bathroom to dry my hair and finish getting ready for work.

I walk into my bathroom and as I do, I hear a loud noise. It sounds like my linen closet door being slammed shut. I open the bathroom door, and what do you think I find? Two of my three children, heading for the door. They get in trouble because they aren't supposed to be in my bathroom, but where is the third? I open the closet door and well, see for yourself...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's right, Michael is in the top cupboard of a 6.5 foot closet! After the initial shock of being upset and worried, it was pretty funny, but still he must be part monkey to climb up things like that!

So, Thank God Fall Break is over and they get to go back to school today. If they weren't going back to school today, I might have had to take him to the zoo and turn him over.

No comments: