Thursday, April 08, 2010

Why can't I ever...


That seems like a common thread in my life right now...why can't I do this or that or whatever it happens to be today. It seems like there are never enough hours in the day to get everything done! I knew life would get more hectic as the kids got older, but WOW is all I can say. I'm really begining to look forward to summer coming to get some time to play with my own kids. I feel like during the school year, they are just so BUSY...for anyone who might be interested this is what our current weeks look like until at least mid-May.


Monday: Free night

Tuesday: Soccer for all three kids

Wednesday: Chapel Fellowship Dinner followed by Bible Study

Thursday: Cub Scout night

Friday: Misc activities-this week it happens the boys are going to the Science Museum for a campout with Cub Scouts

Saturday: Soccer game

Sunday: Church followed with houshold chorses to get ready for daycare on Monday


Typing it out it seems like SOOOOOO much, but I will say we enjoy it most of the time. It's busy, but that's life with three kids...BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

No comments: