Friday, August 10, 2007

AARRGHHH!!!!

Okay, I know I have more summer stuff to talk about, but right now I need to vent.

School here starts on Tuesday, and as I'm sure all of you know the boys have been in school since last year. Well, while we were on our last vacation, installment to come, we got a message that Michael would be in the afternoon class like we had requested, and his teacher would contact us with information about his meet and greet. Well that was last week, and it's now Friday and I still don't have the information. Now, add to that, we still haven't heard anything about Patrick, who the school district told us we didn't have to do anything for him since he's on an IEP. I've tried calling both the school and the Central Enrollment Center and I can't get anyone on the phone!

This is beyond frustrating!!!!!

No comments: