Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's hectic

It's hectic around here...lots going on, but it doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon, LOL. The boys went back to school and they are doing great! Michael started speech therapy again, PWOC is getting ready to start again on Tuesday, I have family coming in tomorrow, I've started dieting, I've applied for a job, and the boys are going to start soccer. Oh, and I'm going to teach Sunday school this year! It's going to make for an interesting year, but I'm sure it will all work out.

My diet is going really well, and if anyone is interested, I added a new private blog. You have to be on the list to read so if your interested let me know.

I will have new pictures to post after this weekend because me family will be here, so I will update hopefully on Monday with all our new fun happening....until then.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Jennifer!
Sorry it's so busy, I know how that goes.
I'm glad to hear your diet is going well... I wish that I could say the same... I have no motivation LOL!
I would be interested in your diet blog, either that or we should do something to encourage each other. Melissa would be up for that too I think!

Melissa said...

Hey Jennifer!

What a beautiful picture of you guys below! I totally understand the busy thing :o)Good luck on the job!
Oh and Sara's right- I'd be interested!

Melissa