Wednesday, August 16, 2006

15 Months, where did the time go?

My oh my, where did my baby go? Can anyone find that little sweetie that I brought home from the hospital after 6 days, because I think we lost her along the way. The little one I see before me is anything but little! Kaitlyn is now 15 months old! I can't believe how much she has grown and turned into a wonderful, smart little girl, but she is a drama queen. Anyway, I took her to the doctor for her 15 month well baby check up and she is almost 22 lbs!! She was 21.6 lbs and 28 1/2 inches. I don't know where that puts her on the growth curve since we didn't see her ped, but I'm sure she is growing fine. The bad news is she got THREE shots! I didn't think she was going to get any, but apparently I was wrong. Boy was she mad. But she came home took a small nap and then was good to go. It was like nothing happened. I'm so glad she is good for shots, especially right now with Robert being gone...the last thing I need is a really crabby baby.

So, I got the pictures back today from our photo shoot on Monday. Let me say they tunred out great!!!! I am really happy with what we got, the only bad thing is Patrick is only in the family shot since he was being the stubborn child he is and and didn't want his picture taken. I guess that's life with three kids, one is bound not to cooperate for pictures at sometime or another. I don't know how many I can post here, but I'll try to get as many as possible on here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are more, but the rest are just playing with these mostly. Like doing different colors and what not...let me know what you think. I LOVE them.

No comments: