Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's official...

I talked to Robert a few hours ago and was told that his plane tickets have been changed at no cost to us!!! That means he is for sure coming home on September 2nd!!!! I'm so excited less than 2 weeks to go until our family is together again.

That exciting news and now some not so great news. Patrick went to the doctor on Monday and was diagnosed with chronic constipation. Since yesterday we started medication to control it. We were also officially given the diagnosis FTT. As much as I'm not happy with that diagnosis I'm happy they are taking step to improve his weight, he is 3 years old and only weighs, barely 30 lbs. I know it could be wose, but he still won't eat much and has a problem with weight gain.

Anyway, I will post pictures soon as we are going to the waterpark tomorrow. Michael is really looking forward to it, and for that matter, so am I!

1 comment:

Sara said...

So glad to hear that Robert is coming home so soon!!! YIPPEE!
Poor Patrick! I hate that they gave him the dx of FTT, but now y'all can get some help with it I suppose. I hope that he starts gaining weight. I feel so bad about the chronic constipation too... poor baby... I send my best to you all!!!
Have fun at the water park!