Thursday, August 31, 2006

Heart broken

That is really all I can say right now. I guess I should be happy my crying has finally stopped. I just got word around 1pm that Robert will not be returning home on Saturday like we had thought for the last two weeks. Instead it will be Tuesday late at night. I'm heart broken and beside myself right now. The thought of another weekend without him is just something I cringe thinking about. I know in the grand scheme of things this really isn't a big deal, but right now it hurts!

I'm sad he is going to miss all the school preparations and the first day of school for the boys. I feel like he misses so much and this was one thing he wasn't going to miss and it got yanked right out from under him because of one person. I know I need to forgive this person, but right now this isn't on my agenda...I will deal with that later, right now I'm thinking much later. I feel like my whole week has been reset. I know God won't give me more than I can handle so I must be able to do this, but I just didn't want to deal with this. Life is so unfair at times.

No comments: