Friday, August 18, 2006

WOOHOO!!!!

Okay, I couldn't be more excitied tonight. I just got word that Robert will be returning from school earlier than we thought. Now mind you all of this is pending getting the flights rearranged, but it's looking good! He will be calling travel and working on that aspect of things on Monday. I'm so excited because that means, should the boys start school on the 5th of September, he should be here for that. I was upset that he was going to miss their first day of school. So, that means, only like 2 more weeks and he will be home.

This separation, although easier than most, has been really hard. The boys are old enough now to realize what is going on and Kaitlyn keeps asking for her Daddy on a daily basis. I think she is learning to accociate him with the phone because everytime the phone rings she runs around saying Daddy, are you? Translation...Daddy where are you? She has also started making a kissing noise whenever you put the phone up to her, TOO CUTE!

I can't wait for him to be home and get going with this move. I'll be so happy once we are moved and settled into a new place!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Jennifer, that is fantastic news!!! I bet you're ready for Robert to come home and especially in time for the boys' first day of school!