Sunday, August 27, 2006

Only 6 days to go...will it be over soon?

Well yesterday was a bad day. My family all left and I was here alone with the three kids for the first itme since Robert left. Kind of a bad situation for me since I don't do well with daying goodbye and I still have a week until Robert returns. The good news, I made it through!! Robert was finally able to calm me down and get me to take the kids out for lunch and a trip to Walmart. Not only that, but we also made a trip to see a movie on base in the evening. All in all it ended up being a good day. I can say, I'm not one that enjoys saying goodbye to anyone I'm close to, but I know I have to get through to Saturday for Robert and the kids. It may not be easy, but somehow I have to manage.

It's kind of frustrating that all the things we were doing in the summer have come to a complete hault last week. I had been taking the kids to a movie every Tuesday and then lunch and things liek that, but they all end since school is getting ready to start up around here.

On that note, the boys will be starting preschool sometime after Labor Day!! They will be going 4 days a week from about 9-12. I'm so excited to have some one on one time with Kaitlyn. It will be nice and I know the boys will benefit from preschool.

And, as I draw this post to a close...we are moving in a little over 1 month!! I'm excited, but scared of what the new place will hold for us. I mean it took me 5 1/2 years to get involved here and I'm wondering if I'm going to have the same problem there. Anyway, more to come, Kaitlyn needs a nap.

No comments: