Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Michael & Patrick's First Day of school

I can't believe the boys went to school today. They even road the bus home! I can't believe they are old enough for all of this. And guess what THEY LOVED IT!!!! Patrick has already told me he wants to go back to school on the school bus. He was very upset when I told him not tommorrow, but hte next day. I'm sure he won't be too disappointed since he will get to go to the airport today and see his Daddy.

So, they loved school, but how did Mommy do? I did okay. I didn't think I would make it out without crying, but I did. It's kind of strange because for 3 years my life has revolved around them and now I can actually take some time for me. I went and ran a couple of errands with just me and Kaitlyn, came home, put Kaitlyn down for a nap. I didn't have to worry aboutthw boys waking her up. And then I got the counters clean and cleared, the dishes done, and the laundry started. All in about an hour. I have to say it was nice. I could definately get used to this.

I will post pictures in a bit...I have to get the loaded first. I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad that the boys had a good first day of school and that you got some things accomplished. But I MUST commend you on not crying ;) You are fabulous!!!

Melissa said...

Ooh- you did way better than I did! I cried every time for weeks when Connor started preschool. The teachers left a tissue box outside the door for me :o)

Glad everything went well for you guys! Now lets see those pics!