Monday, September 04, 2006

WOW!

Wow we have a lot going on tomorrow. I'm tired just thinking about it, but in reality it's all good stuff. And it all starts first thing tomorrow morning. We have to be up early for the boys' First Day of school! Can you believe the little 3 lb 11 oz and 3 lb 13 oz boys born 3 years ago at 31 weeks gestation are ready to go to preschool? I can honestly say I can't, but time has really flown by and we are at this point. Hopefully things will go well and it won't be a fight. Judging by this morning I'm not sure yet. I will be sure and update when I can tomorrow.

On another great note, ROBERT comes home TOMORROW!!!!!!! Me and the boys are doing our homecoming signs today and then we are all headed to the airport tomorrow night to pick him up. I can't believe we are finally at the end of this training. Thank God for keeping us all safe and bringing him home again.

The boys don't know what to be more excited about so tomorrow should be fun. Since Thursday I've been telling them how many more naps and night nights until Daddy gets home. And this morning they woke up and told me, "Mommy only one more sleep until Daddy is home, YAY!" It was so cute.

Anyway, we are headed out. I'll update tomorrow if I can...And hopefully I'll have lots of pictures of my two big boys.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Patrick & Michael, I hope your first day of school is fantastic!
Jennifer, I hope you can make it today! So much excitement in one day!!! So glad Robert will be home tonight. I can only imagine how elated you all are.
WOOHOO!!!