Sunday, September 17, 2006

Robert's HOMECOMING!!!

As I'm sure you have all guessed by now, Robert is HOME!!!! He came home on September 5th. It was wonderful for me and the kids and everyone loved seeing him again. The pictures aren't great since it was late due to airline problems, but here they are...

Waiting for Daddy to get off the plane.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The boys go right to Daddy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kaitlyn getting a Daddy kiss after 2.5 months.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kaitlyn, it's late and some strange guy has me...Mommy help.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, he seems to like me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I hope you all enjoy!

Just so everyone knows, Kaitlyn warmed up to Robert about a day later. Now she runs around the house going Daddy, are you?

No comments: