Friday, September 29, 2006

Well it's finally official, we are moving to Oklahoma!!!! I can't wait to be closer to family and back in the Midwest. It seems like so long since I've lived within a days drive of home. Anyway, now the fun begins. We have our pre-inspection on Monday, so I have to get things cleaned up for that. Then we are packing out the 12th and 13th. My birthday is the 14th. Our final inspection on the house is the 18th, Robert finals out of the base on the 20th and then we are planning on leaving on the 23rd. It all seems to be happening so fast and I hope things go smoothly. Only time will tell if w can get everything done in time. Well, that's all I have for now...Hopefully I will have more updates soon, but we shall see...I need to post some more new pictures soon too.

No comments: