Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Another New Year

Okay so yes as usual this is late. I just don't know what id going on with time...is seems to be passing me by as usual...Let me update....Oh starting back just before we left WA!!!

On Oct. 20th, I got word that my Grandma had passed away. It was very unexpected and really took me off guard. If certain people, in personnel had done their job right we most likely would have made it for the funeral, unfortunately that did not happen. We got to Kansas City a couple days afterwards. I miss my Grandma, but I'm happy she isn't suffering anymore and I know I will see her again some day.

We were in Kansas City for Halloween and left there on Nov. 2nd and arrived in OK. We got here only to find out we didn't have a house for another month. Now living a month in a hotel with 3 children 3 and under is NOT fun. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but needless to say we lived and moved into our new house like I posted on Dec. 4th.

We are loving the new area. The boys are going to school 4 days a week, half a day. They are on winter break right now. They go back on Jan. 9th, and we are all looking forward to getting back on schedule.

I did find the camera, and I just need to load the pictures and I will post them. Hopefully I'll also get better at posting here too.

Until next time......

No comments: