Thursday, January 25, 2007

Update

I've been so busy with life. You might think a SAHM just sits around and does nothing, but that is so not true. We've been very busy in our house and it just going to get busier, LOL. I'm glad though because I hate just sitting around doing nothing.

We got our new washer and dryer as of Sunday morning, thank goodness as we NEEDED to do laundry. I love it and I will post some pictures of it soon.

The boys started Smart Start Basketball yesterday. It's a special program for 3 and 4 year olds to teach them the fundamentals of a sport. They can't wait to actually start trying to play. They each got two basketballs, a t-shirt, a scrimmage jersey, and a players manual. It will require us working with them at home, but I think they will really enjoy it. I was hoping they would get to play soccer this summer on a team, but it looks like they just miss the age cut off. I think they will be able to play in the fall. They keep telling me they want to play and I think this is a great time for them to start. It will also be good for them to be around other kids their own age and hopefully make some friends.

Michael started speech therapy again on Monday. He really seems to like it.

No comments: