Friday, January 05, 2007

Funny story...

Too bad I forgot to take pictures.

But anyway, last night I was giving the kids a bath. Kaitlyn had gotten a Christmas present from our friends in WA and it was a bath finger painting set. Anyway, they were all playing with it and I decided it was time to wash her and get her out. Well, that all went like it should, no problems. Got her out and sent her to her Daddy to get ready for bed. Well, I told the boys I'd be back in a minute I needed to go in the other room. So I go and I'm doing some stuff and I hear Mommy, Mommy, KK's in the bath. Well I thought they meant she was in the bathroom, but nope. After a couple more times of hearing that I hear Robert come upstairs. I guess he found Kaitlyn fully DRESSED in the bath tub plying with the boys!!! He brought her to me in the other room and she was soaking wet. Needless to say, she needed dry jammies and a new diaper.

Less learned, make sure the bathroom door is clicked closed before leaving the room with a toddler on the loose.

No comments: