Thursday, January 04, 2007

Life is back to normal...almost

I can't wait for the boys to return to school. I know that sounds bad, but it's not because they are bad or driving me crazy, but more because I feel like they don't get enough stimulation at home right now. I'm just so busy trying to keep up with the housework and Kailtyn, I feel like they get the short end of the stick, if you know what I mean.

I really came on here to share some of our Christmas photos...hopefully I can remember what I'm doing, LOL.

These are from Christmas...I'll post some from the time between WA and here in a separate post...

Okay, it's a little cheesy, but it's the best I could get.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This year's Santa picture
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Family, taken Christmas Eve
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The boys opening presents
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kaitlyn opening presents
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kaitlyn sitting in her new chair (Thanks Aunt Tina!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think that's all the Christmas ones I'm going to share. I have more, but I have laundry to do. I might be back later with another post with pictures from before Christmas...including Thanksgiving.

No comments: