Friday, January 05, 2007

Two posts in one day, WOW

I must be caught up on housework, LOL. These are the remaining pictures I promised...enjoy


These were taken at the OKC Science Center.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the OKC zoo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And now Halloween, well apparetnly this is the only one I have actually form Halloween. The rest are form Boo at the Zoo, a few days prior.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, I've put up too many as it is for now. Hope it didn't take too long to get through them.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey Jennifer! I am so happy to see you up and posting again! I'm running out of stuff to do on the internet with so many people being too busy to update their blogs (I'm guilty of this myself!). Here's something I never thought I'd say in January, I like the Halloween costumes! LOL. You guys look like you've been busy, but having lots of fun.
Take care!