Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Isn't that cute!

Kaitlyn is getting so big. I hope you enjoyed that little movie as much as we did last night.

Now for the not so fun part. We are dealing with the sickies again. I took Michael to the doctor on Monday due to drainage from his tubes, and guess what...He has an ear infection! ARRGH, this is frustrating. And now Patrick is complaining about his ears, so we are headed back to the Dr this afternoon. Patrick also has a REALLY bad cough, so hopefully this isn't anything too bad and he will be all better soon. He is on his 2ND day out of school, so hopefully it will get better quickly. Kaitlyn seems to be doing good, but has a cough so I'm just hoping no one else gets sick. We are in for another cold spell too, so I will be staying in the nice warm house with them all week/weekend to try and get them better for next week. I'll let everyone know what the Dr says today.

I'm off for now.

No comments: